• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2005 INFO

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
Northwest Fest 2005 will be held July 16-17 2005 in Naches Washington. This event has trail runs for everyone from bone stock to full tube chassis rigs. It will be family friendly event.

It will be open to all XJ/MJ owners ( member or not), and any other vehicles (CJs, Broncos, etc) with member invitation.

Participants must be 18 years of age or have a "permission slip" from parent or guardian (including passengers).

All in attendiance must sign a liability waiver, including passengers.

All vehicles must have:
Registration
Insurance
Front Tow Points
Rear Tow Points
Recovery Strap
Fire Extinguisher
First Aid Kit
Spare Tire
Lug Nuts – All Installed
Lug Wrench
Jack
CB-VERY HIGHLY SUGGESTED
Other items are optional, but tools, spare parts, etc are encouraged.

We need to form an Event Committee which consists of:
EVENT COORDINATOR- oversees event as a whole
MEAL COORDINATOR- organizes the group meal on Saturday evening
TRAIL COORDINATOR- picks trail leaders and organizes the runs
PM me if your interested in any of these postions, you will be working directly with the BOD.

There will be camping as well as a hotel for those inclined. We are going to try and get a group site, but may end up doing individual campsites at Kaner Flats Campground.

We will have a large dinner Saturday night either chapter provided or potluck.

There will also be a raffle(s): details to be announced later.

Price to attend is yet to be determined

I hope that you all will have a chance to come out and put faces to the names, oh and wheel together. I guarantee a great time.

Thank You

Hans

Northwest NAXJA President

Trail coordinator? Is that what you are talking about??

Is so then I will be Event Coordinator

Hans

What about you Howard?? I know you want a job

Hans

My cousin's, brother's, nephew's, kindergarden teacher's, aunt's son caught a snipe once, and he said it tastes like chicken. So is that the meal you are planning Snipe.

Hans

XJourney said:
My cousin's, brother's, nephew's, kindergarden teacher's, aunt's son caught a snipe once, and he said it tastes like chicken. So is that the meal you are planning Snipe.

Hans

Ask Howard, he's the one who has to catch them in order for us to eat.

I have contingencies in place though. I have bratwurst and burgers planned as backup.

looks like i might wanna adjust my leave days for NW fest.......YAY!!!! Hopefully my chain of command will go for it, and i can piss my relatives off by camping in their yard for a weekend:D hehehe. whoo hoo, first official naxja trail run here i come!

Back