• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good cheap 235s? Shocks?

Summit Racing seems to have them listed as the Monroe Gas Magnum shocks, 550016 and 550017.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. My friend ordered them through his shop from Parts Authority or somewhere like that so I don't have the invoice. but based on the pictures on rockauto I think those numbers are correct. I selected police package because my understanding was upcountry used police shocks and I just didn't want to run the risk of buying something that wouldn't fit. They seem to work well; it does dive a bit under braking but then again I'm used to driving an E92 335i and also I have not checked the rear wheel cylinders for stuck pistons (one was stuck on each of them on my '99, passed inspection for two years in a row like that but when I replaced them braking was much less hairy)

hope this helps

Back