• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Mfab metal grill

Don't know if it makes the front look better, but it does provide room for installing a thick oil cooler(s).
Wonder what gauge the metal is?

Looks like crap and cuts down airflow. Pass.

Needs paint and a touch of C4.

So much negativity. If it's the look you are going for then go for it. I see no issue with air flow. It's still better than those chromed plastic after market pieces for the 97+.

Exactly. I can't go for a 10 min ride without seeing a handful of JKs. Some with little angry visors. What a tough looking Jeep?

They're so common, they have to have some little unique touch to make it theirs. So many at the grocery stores, malls, etc. Kind of embarrassing when you stick your key in the wrong one.

Exactly. I can't go for a 10 min ride without seeing a handful of JKs. Some with little angry visors. What a tough looking Jeep?

Yeah, they couldn't make it tough, so they figured they'd make it LOOK tough.....................all they really did was make it look stupid.

Back