• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford High Pinion dana 44

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this with the intent of cutting it down and putting it under my XJ, but found a 44 and a 9" set that I'm going to keep full width instead.

It is missing the short side shafts but has the passenger side long and stub shafts. Includes inner knuckles, one outer knuckel and tie rod, but that is about it. I'm not sure what the gear ratio it since I haven't opened it up yet, but I can find out if you need.

I'm in Utah and would prefer to sell locally, but you might be able to convince me to ship it if you need it bad enough.

Looking for 150, but willing to entertain reasonable offers if I don't have to ship it.

Might not be available after I call Dan, but the gears are 3.54 and I have pics if you want them emailed to you.

Still for sale. Also, Its from a 78 or 79 Bronco if that helps at all. And I guess the gearing would actually be 3.50.

If it is still for sale, call me I live in Lehi, I could pick it up tomorrow.
636-0126

jeremy

Back