• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REPLACEMENT SIDE VIEW MIRRORS

LJRockstar

NAXJA Forum User
What manufacturer (Besides Jeep of course) makes the best reproduction side view mirrors? My factory ones are in good shape except the plastic that latches them into position is blown out so they flutter at speed. Not the end of the world but it sure is annoying. I haven't heard good things about OMIX lately. Any others out there that do a nice job?

Mine is a 96, non power, with the remote Joy Stick things inside the cab.

I also have the 1997-2001 mirrors on my 1994 and it is one of the best mods ever.

What is the benefit of the 97+ mirrors?

Maybe I'm just picky, but I much prefer the sharp lines of the non-facelift xj's. To me the 97+ mirrors look kinda bulbous. Is the view out of them better?

Benefits ? Highest quality, lowest cost option.

Everything from OmixADA and Crown Automotive I have bought has either fit poorly, failed quickly, or done both at once.

So you guys are saying there is no good option to replace the mirrors on my 96 unless I want to put the 97+ mirrors on it?

I looked at Mopar parts site, they list the early ones in stock but, WAY pricey. I really don't want to put the 97+ ones on if I don't have to.

I think I'd rather go this direction if theres no other good option to keep the original style 84-96 ones.

mhZs34ReN21QqqAn7EXuB_g.jpg

Back