• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where ya staying?

I need to find a good 4 season tent, last year I woke up one day like Jack Nicholson in The Shining one morning.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

rew sold his camper. this year i will probably be sleeping in the back of the truck. hoping my air mattress works well back there and i can set it up nice.

Campground. In a 30 dollar Wal-Mart tent

The campground at the badlands are building 8 cabins, which I believe will be at the campground that are supposed to be done by March 1st.

I don't have any other details than that right now. I know they aren't taking reservations until the first of the year.

I have an email in for more information.

mac 'other options than hotel or tents' gyvr

The cabins are going in by the main office. They will be near the three houses that are up there now. All of the cabins except one will have a full kitchen. The new cabins will range from a one bedroom/one bath to two bedrooms/two baths with lofts with 4 single beds. Rates will be established by mid December and they will open reservations for all houses & cabins in mid January.

I am supposed to get an email a few days prior to the public announcement of reservations being open so that our group will have a heads up prior to the public.

I will post that in this thread, when I get it.

Cabin rental will also include passes to wheel at the badlands.

I got nothing in it except to let anyone that might be thinking about a tent or a hotel of another option that might be affordable and closer to the park.

mac 'I'd do it if I didn't already have a 32 ft mobile hotel' gyvr

Tent camping as usual. I'll layer up the tarps and insulate the hell out of the tent and I'll be juuuuuuust fine.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

The cabins are going in by the main office. They will be near the three houses that are up there now. All of the cabins except one will have a full kitchen. The new cabins will range from a one bedroom/one bath to two bedrooms/two baths with lofts with 4 single beds. Rates will be established by mid December and they will open reservations for all houses & cabins in mid January.

I am supposed to get an email a few days prior to the public announcement of reservations being open so that our group will have a heads up prior to the public.

I will post that in this thread, when I get it.

Cabin rental will also include passes to wheel at the badlands.

I got nothing in it except to let anyone that might be thinking about a tent or a hotel of another option that might be affordable and closer to the park.

mac 'I'd do it if I didn't already have a 32 ft mobile hotel' gyvr

I'll probably do this over the Inn.

Back