• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unofficial ROM 2017

blenny

RRC President
So being the end of February, should look into RoM or RoApril based on opinion.

Is March or April better?

Who is interested?

Where? Barnwell? HF? Arkansas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in. No wheelable Jeep still, but Ill be there. :)

I'm in for any weekend other than April 1

March 14th or 15th I head to Death Valley get back around the 8th or 9th of April no real schedule. Heading to Big Bend the 13th of April for a long weekend with Texas Overland Diesel guys. After that I'm good. Ed you and I are probably furthest from the few others that attend. What about just a get together? Maybe PINS or one of the Gulf parks? If not I'll attend wherever if I'm home.

Headed to Hidden Falls this weekend if anyone can join :)

March 14th or 15th I head to Death Valley get back around the 8th or 9th of April no real schedule. Heading to Big Bend the 13th of April for a long weekend with Texas Overland Diesel guys. After that I'm good. Ed you and I are probably furthest from the few others that attend. What about just a get together? Maybe PINS or one of the Gulf parks? If not I'll attend wherever if I'm home.

Headed to Hidden Falls this weekend if anyone can join :)

Wish I could make it this weekend... still waiting on parts

Welcome to shotgun ;) Hope parts come in... I know you are ready to ride!!! Maybe ROM

I've wanted nothing more than to get out and camp/wheel for a weekend

I'm on the fence just as much as ever. Depending on weekend and location...well and if I have the jeep, and everything is going well at home and at work....and I have some cash.....I might make it.

So
Crusher in with no Jeep (Dallas)
Islander (Houston)
XJINTX in for later April (Waco)
Exxon late April (Wacoish)
Will a questional maybe (Austinish)
Blenny (Houston)

April 28-30?? enough time to plan and schedule

Anywhere but Hidden Falls?
Escondido draw seems far
anyone know about Brazos valley?
General Sam's looks like mud?

Last edited:
Works for me.

Any reason you're suggesting anywhere but HF?

28th - 30th wont work for me, already got plans. Can be any other time for me though.

I'm in.

I have a jeep that runs.
And a tow rig.

Barnwell is close. I'm up for whatever. Just want to see this group get together and wheel.

Just want to see this group get together and wheel.

I missed the last few for bullshit reasons. But this year, I'm in. for real. I'll even throw a brisket on the smoker and stop by the liquor store. taking requests. If Marhc, don't think my scottish ale will be ready, but it might.

Padre island? Seems far for everyone to drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a long haul after work on Friday

Back