• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June 26-28 Hidden Falls (not the 19th)

Re: June 19th Hidden Falls

I just made a commitment for that weekend. I could do the next (26-28) weekend though.

If I can get my transfercase swapped out in time, I'm in.

I think that it could work for me.

Briefs...sometimes boxers to sleep but mostly briefs

So is there a date? The local club is going in June but I'd wait and go with you all if we confirm a date!

Wiill, ed, others which weekend is better? I guess my question was to vague and Will went straight for underwear talk... again. I think he may have a problem

I'm trying to get my transfercase situation worked out. If anything, might show up with Juan and ass disco.

As of now, I could do either. The sooner a date is declared, the better though.

What is wrong with the t case

Groaning realllllyy badly. Driveable but waiting on it to blow up one day. Id like to do a different hack n tap anyways, so need to find another 242. Haven't had time to go to a junk yard. Going too picknpull this weekend, but dont think Ill come across a 242.

Annndd looks like ass disco needs too much stuff to do this run too. Might just show up in the Subaru and ride along with somebody.

First you groan your 8.25 to death. Then you groan your 242 to death. Slow down Ed, you might kill that thing.

If we go the 26-28, you can ride with me.

First you groan your 8.25 to death. Then you groan your 242 to death. Slow down Ed, you might kill that thing.

Maybe its trying to kill me before I manage to kill it?

If we go the 26-28, you can ride with me.

Sweet. Probably bring my girlfriend with me too, if she can.

Ass disco has more breaks than I do it send

Juan took it wheeling with some Land Rover folks and he beat on it so much that they didn't like him.

Back