• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 xj for sale. Lots of extras

XJ project

NAXJA Forum User
Guys. I would like to sell my jeep as I have no funds to fix it to get it running. I am adding in 2 extra motors, and extra tranny, and tcase, and a d35 (yes I know crappy) but hey it comes with it :). Also will include 3" front springs and lower control arms.

I am only looking to get at least 1400 for the jeep a long with the extra stuff. But I will consider a little less if you make a good offer.

I figure its a great deal for anyone looking for another heep to build up for wheeling or whatever.

Only major thing wrong with the motor that is in it right now is that the freeze plug blew and it has been parked ever since.

If your interested let me know.

Also throwing in 2 Racing bucket seats for it, and 4 35" tires with good tread and worth 1200 by them selves. Also has no doors and I was preparing it for a roll cage, and no seats.

Has brand new water pump, thermostate, and DPG 3 core radiator installed.

pics or ban Pics or Ban PICS OR BAN PICS OR BAN !!!!!

I dont have the honey comb rims anymore. Some guy came up and said hed buy them from me so i sold them. I got other tires, just not in very good shape.

I would like to sell this jeep as a whole not parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F(*E) it Ill just part the dammed thing out. Let me know what you need and Ill let you know if I have it. Will not ship parts!!!!

Back