• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Cherokee Country with 4.5" lift and 31" BFG AT's

tcf26

NAXJA Forum User
Well time to move onto something else.

I have my 1995 Cherokee Country 4x4 up for sale. It has 276,000 miles on it but runs great. No issues with driveline accept typical rear main leak.

Good:
1. 31" BFG AT's with about 50% left and 15"x8" AR767 type rims with 4" backspacing
2. 4.5" lift which consists of 78 F-150 Coils (new when installed) 2" spacers and dodge dakota rear leafs.
3. Overhead Console with temp and Compass
4. 4x4 with 242 case
5. A/C works great.
6. 2000 Rear XJ 8.25 with 29 Spline shafts
7. Homemade Bar Pin Eliminators for the rear
8. Florida vehicle so minimal Rust. Rockers are near perfect with only surface rust under doors where the rubber from the door rubbed. Perfect in the typical Rust areas. Floors are solid as well as the undercarriage.
9. Soundbar with Sony 5.25" speakers

Bad:

1. Front needs tightening after lift and rear needs tightening as well.
2. Needs Extended end links
3. Has small wobble on slight turns when hitting a bump
4. Cleacoat on hood starting to peel typical for Chrysler
5. Seats need a good cleaning but I can try to do that before someone takes it.

Everything works on this XJ including the rear wiper.

Asking $2500 Firm since I need to move to something newer for myself. Too many vehicles to take care of and not enough $ and time to take on them all.

Call 734-497-7350 if interested Located in Monroe MI, 30 miles south of Detroit and 12 miles north of Toledo

Title is clear BTW.

Back