• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In Search of Quality Blower Motor company

roggom

NAXJA Forum User
So my OEM motor finally quit, Made a run to autozone and grabbed whatever they had. Well the new fans have this real crappy fan made out of brittle plastic. I went to Oriellys Advanced and autozone and they all sell the same VDO fan in different boxes.

Anyone know of a quality fan motor company? The OEM has a fan that is tough as nails, the newer black fans just crumble when you try to install them.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

So my OEM motor finally quit, Made a run to autozone and grabbed whatever they had. Well the new fans have this real crappy fan made out of brittle plastic. I went to Oriellys Advanced and autozone and they all sell the same VDO fan in different boxes.

Anyone know of a quality fan motor company? The OEM has a fan that is tough as nails, the newer black fans just crumble when you try to install them.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

I picked this one up from Amazon about 2yrs ago. Seemed solid and haven't had any issues with it during that time.

TYC 700095 Jeep Replacement Blower Assembly

Thanks for the input guys, I ended up getting an "OEM" replacement on Amazon. Guess Valeo started making these motors a few years ago. I was a little miffed to see the fins were the similar black composite, but Valeo also makes parts for some higher end Euro vehicles and this unit was made in France not China. I made sure to loosen the accumulator to make enough room to squeeze the motor assy by. Works fine.

Back