• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home Made bumper for an XJ?

Legacy

NAXJA Forum User
Any one made an home made bumper for your xj?
I want to make one, i'm taking a fab class at school so all i need is the metal, i'd like to make one out of dimond plate.
This bumper will replace my stock bumper, nothing fancy.
well thaks for any input, Legacy.

Legacy said:
Any one made an home made bumper for your xj?
I want to make one, i'm taking a fab class at school so all i need is the metal, i'd like to make one out of dimond plate.
This bumper will replace my stock bumper, nothing fancy.
well thaks for any input, Legacy.

Actually, you will be the first! Take lots of pictures so others can follow in your footsteps.
Billy :D

Yeah,nobody's ever done that,LOL!Heres a link to my front!
Front bumper

thanks for the input. well i check out your bumper RCP Phx it's an alright looking bumper how much did you spend on your metal?
i know that i want something better then the stock bumper.

thanks again.

heres mine pretty simple but stout

disney1.jpg

DIG IT!

Legacy said:
thanks for the input. well i check out your bumper RCP Phx it's an alright looking bumper how much did you spend on your metal?
i know that i want something better then the stock bumper.

thanks again.
The metal was cheap,about $50,but I spent almost that much in gas making the curve!

BUCKXJ - any more pics of that front bumper? I like the looks of it - simple, clean and it fits nicely with the "block" type styling of the Cherokee - I have a '94 and that's kinda what I'm looking to make for it.

Back