• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cargo area seperator

woodnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I've done a search but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for... and I think its because I don't know the exact name of what I need.

I'm looking for a "cage"/ divider that goes between the back seat and the cargo area to keep things from flying into the passenger area when I'm out and about and get a little "rambuxious".

Does anyone know where I can locate one?

The only thing I can think of would be the pet divider. You can pick one up at quadratec, maybe ebay or jcwhitney.

Raingler has a heavy duty net that does the job.
They seem pretty stout but a little pricey. You might want to try
www.jeepin.com/features/barriernet/index.asp
and talk to Jason for prices, I believe he sells them.

HTH

John

I welded up one out of 3/4 emt. It is not quite complete... but it is a combination Shelves/drawers and cargo seperator.

I am even bolting headrests to it... I can't stand the fact that my daughters head rises above the seat.... why didn't Jeep put head rests on the backseats?

quadratec has a new rack from olympic called th e"mountaineer" it is a horzontal rack that sits about the same height as the back of the rear seatback... can safely store under it and also strap stuff on top of it.... i'm thinkin i need one of those... i like it better because it isnt in your line of sight..
mike

Not so much a "beast" (my wife doesn't like me to call my daughter that).

Really, just all the stuff that one tends to carry in the back.
I'm trying to figure a way to either anchor the spare tire or move it outside completely. But then you still have all your gear that you carry....Tools,cooler, etc.....

RINGKONG said:
I welded up one out of 3/4 emt. It is not quite complete... but it is a combination Shelves/drawers and cargo seperator.

I am even bolting headrests to it... I can't stand the fact that my daughters head rises above the seat.... why didn't Jeep put head rests on the backseats?

What you're describing sounds pretty interesting. Do you have any pictures?

Back