• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ABS swap fittings.....

Jeepster4wd

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys im doing an ABS swap on my 93 XJ. Iv got a 96 booster, MC ,and pro valve. I have all the stock fittings from the 96 and was wondering if they will work with my stock hardlines. Im planning on reflaring the 3 hardlines that connect to Pro valve to disc/drums. and using the fittings that came on the 96' will this work? thanks.....

You've got a D35 in that 93? If not, stop right there. If so, why keep the D35 anyway?

I'm curious why you want to add the ABS though; there are enough threads around here b**ching about both the older and newer ABS systems and ABS in general that I have no plans to make ABS a priority in any future vehicle. It seems to me you are going through a lot of trouble for an end result that is marginally better, if at all.

no no no i think u got it backwords. I am trashing the POS abs not putting it back on :) im going to the NON abs system. sorry for the confusion

Back