• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mopar Roller Rockers?

that is the real deal, but thats only the price for a pair, plan on paying that 6 times.

off of mopartsracing.com
Roller Rocker Arm Set — Single Cylinder

This single cylinder Roller Rocker Arm Set for Jeep vehicles includes one cylinder set of two rockers, two support stands, rocker shaft, and screws. Extruded, anodized aluminum rockers. Can be used with hydraulic, mechanical or roller cams. Roller tip and center pivot bearing reduce internal friction. Provides exact geometry and 1.6:1 ratio. Adjustable, oil-through-pushrod style. 2.5L and 4.0L engines require aftermarket spacer for valve cover clearance. P4529885 Roller Rocker Arm Set — Single Cylinder (2.5L, 4.0L, and 4.2L Jeep Engines) 149.95

haha, don't worry about it man, I thought the same thing the first time I saw those...I mean WTF, who sells rockers by teh pair?

Dr. Dyno said:
The Yella Terra YT6627 roller rockers are much cheaper and fit under the stock valve cover. You can buy them from Quadratec.

i saw those, the price is not too bad. do you think those would be of any real benefit on an otherwise stock head?

very little, but the reduced weight and friction in the valvetrain is always a good thing. as with all mods, it needs to be coupled with other mods to see its potential.

Back