• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door Lock / Window Problem

ReverendOD

NAXJA Forum User
I've looked a bunch found the issues with the window lock button but nothing like my issue.

Randomly the Passenger side window will stop working from any switch and the door locks will stop working. You push the key and it honks but no lock/unlock same with the switch on the drivers door wont work the locks.

I checked both bundles of wires in the door and found no breaks or abrasions on any of the wring in there. I cleaned all the electrical plugs on both front door to the switch panels as well.

Any ideas?

I thought about that but the key fob quits working for the locks at the same time as well

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Factory key fob or aftermarket? If it's aftermarket then you should try to isolate it from the rest of the system. If it's factory then I'd start digging through the wiring diagrams and seeing where it all comes together and test accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back