• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler Mid Arm?

Something you may want to do if you haven't already, is to plate the uniframe rails. This stiffens the structure and gives you a MUCH better foundation to build upon.

That's the only problem I'm having with my Clayton longarms. I welded them to the unframe. While they aren't failing, I wish if plated the frame first. It's going to be a stone bitch trying to work around them to plate the uniframe.

My midarm setup. .. Lowers are angled down about 9 degrees. Lower links are 23.25" the upper link is 24". I was able to get almost 5.5" frame seperation. Axle seperation is 8.75".. I am totally happy with the setup.

Well,
after some time, I finally got the mounts relocated, and the track bar attached, and I've been driving it around. I'm pretty happy with how it sits, but I need to make a custom drag link and track bar, to clear the oil pan and the diff cover, but I'm not sure where I can go to get that done. Coming soon! Either way, here are some pics of the finished product:
wViYPnpl.jpg
[/IMG]
WKZRruWl.jpg
[/IMG]
M2iSsksl.jpg

still had way more to go, and my shocks are way too short as it is, needs bumpstops though.
mNDXjzQl.jpg

amzIFj4l.jpg

Angles are actually a lot closer than this, but I don't want to lower the track bar a hole, due to the extra leverage and more interference with the diff cover

What did you end up doing for ca's?

Back