• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP231 Front yoke slipping out?

cobrasatellite

NAXJA Forum User
I just put in a np231 I picked up it all felt good but once installed I had a small leak at the front yoke. looked at it and the yoke slides out just like the rear. Whats the fix??

it slid out pretty far and fluid went everywhere not sure if it will come all the way out, and the nut looked tight I actually didn't mess with the nut pre install

I would see if the shaft and nut slide out when the yoke does, or just the yoke sliding off the shaft. If the shaft shaft is sliding out I'm guessing you have a pretty major internal problem. Hopefully it's just the yoke sliding off the shaft, then just make sure the washer is there amd tighten the nut. Where did the case come from?

craigslist buy....
got under there today and pulled it a little was able to get a finger in there and the nut and washer were completely off. Gonna try and get to a friends tomorrow night to fix it

Back