• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oil pressure gauge

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
well i just replaced my negative battry cable and the oil pressure gauge worked but now it doesn't. does anyone have a pic of the plug that plugs onto the sending unit. i cant find it anywhere or where it comes from i noticed the thing was unpluged after i was done and i thought nothing of it but now it worrys me cause i want it plugged in. any help or pics or even color of the wire or even where the wire comes from would help...please

Should be the only loose wire hanging down by the dist/oil filter. I think it is green with black tracer. It also has a "cup" like cover on it prob.

It plugs into the oil pressure sending unit on the bottom of the dist. I think.

found it thanks for the help fellas it was stuck between the block and the sending unit i gave it a yank and it was it pluged it in didn't get a reading so i opend the hood again and then bent it back right and it worked...thanks

Glad I could help. Now with the money you saved become a member. :wantyou:

haha im only 18 but soon i will be i promise just not in the funds at the moment maybe i shoulda done that instead of buying those DVD's today oh well

Albino Krikit said:
haha im only 18 but soon i will be i promise just not in the funds at the moment maybe i shoulda done that instead of buying those DVD's today oh well

No worries. Just givin ya a hard time.:cheers:

yeah but very soon i shall be i think im gonna make a new name first cause i dont have my old jeep anymore and thats what its name was

Back