• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photobucket charging 400$ a year to host pictures now.

Flickr test
https://flic.kr/p/V937yQ
V937yQ

Trying to move my junk to Imgur

But they don't auto resize

Subscribed just incase someone finds a solution. Going to be pulling all my pics from Photobucket over the next couple days

Huh...my pics seem to be back for the moment. this pic is on PB and for a while it didn't work. I'm not the only one who can see it am I? That has happened before.

Anyone else get their pics to post?

I can see it right now.

Give them time. They will take it away again.

If you can see them, this is the best time to pull them. As anak said, they'll take it away again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can see them, this is the best time to pull them. As anak said, they'll take it away again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if PB breaks the url that allows for the third party hosting all images and albums remain accessible. They can still be downloaded, edited, placed in albums, etc; they just won't show up off of the PB site.

Nice Imgur works with the BBCode
Exactly. Just like PB had various links that could be copied, Imgur has one specifically labeled BB Code that includes the IMG tags.

Alright, Imgur is a pain in my ass. There doesn't seem to be any way to add to an existing album, change the album an image is in and the UI is a fuster cluck.

The hunt continues.

There doesn't seem to be any way to add to an existing album,

I was wrong!

There is a way to edit albums, add or remove images, etc. It was just buried in the steaming pile of crap that is their UI.
:badpc:

This is why I roll my own hosting!

FYI folks if you need a new hose I'd recommend SmugMug The site owner is a forum administrator of another forum I'm on.

So, I guess you're an ADVRider, too?

Any luck with an Android fix?

Back