• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E-Code Question

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I have had my E codes in for about 2 weeks now, but im wondering if they are aimed too high......When im driving down a dark road, the sharp cutoff is actually in the trees. I know on my dad's liberty, his cutoff is alot lower than mine, and im just wondering if mine just need to be aimed lower....

Ok so i went out to try to aim the lights better, and over all im looking for there to be more light pointed downward and the cut off to be lower. I found 2 screws on each headlight. One is at the top and the other is on the side of the headlight...which one and which way to aim the lights lower? Because i cant tell

the top one will make it lower if you back the screw out some. its easy when you do it at night with the lights on and can see them lowering.

the top one will make it lower if you back the screw out some. its easy when you do it at night with the lights on and can see them lowering.

also have someone stand in front of the other light to block it. aiming lights is an art that takes patience and time.

dude, just go try one of them. I think it's either a T10 or T15 torx screw. Like 1990 said, the top one controls up/down and the side one controls left/right. Find a wall 20 feet out and measure from the center of your headlights to the ground. goto the wall and put a mark the same height off the ground and aim your headlights on.

Back