• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JPFreek and the Red River Chapter

JPFreek1

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I don't know where the heck I've been since I didn't notice until TODAY that the new chapter had formed here. Anyways, JPFreek Adventure Magazine would be more than happy to help with the efforts of this chapter (we're based in Houston and San Antonio) so if there's anything we can do, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

-Frank

Thanks for the welcome and for the compliments on the mag. Matt Adair, a fellow member here at NAXJA from the Northwest chapter, wrote the Oregon XJ story. He's a wealth of knowledge when it comes to XJs and a hell of a writer!

Thanks again, and let me know if we can get more involved with the RRC.

-Frank

What local(Tx) events are you going to cover? Some of us are going to Hot Springs on Labor Day while others are planning to attend the WE Rock in Spring Tx. Going to have coverage of either event?

What are the details on the WE Rock event in Spring? I live about 20-25 minutes from there and would be stoked to cover that event. We are going to provide exclusive coverage of the Fall Texas Spur Jeep Jamboree in Llano next month, and we'd be interested in providing coverage of the Labor Day trip at Hot Springs though I doubt we'll be able to make it up there due to prior commitments.

JPFreek1 said:
Hey everyone, I don't know where the heck I've been since I didn't notice until TODAY that the new chapter had formed here. Anyways, JPFreek Adventure Magazine would be more than happy to help with the efforts of this chapter (we're based in Houston and San Antonio) so if there's anything we can do, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

-Frank

Thanks for the offer, Frank. I'm sure we'll take you up on it at some point. In the meantime, just keep abreast of our planned events here.

JPFreek1 said:
What are the details on the WE Rock event in Spring? I live about 20-25 minutes from there and would be stoked to cover that event. We are going to provide exclusive coverage of the Fall Texas Spur Jeep Jamboree in Llano next month, and we'd be interested in providing coverage of the Labor Day trip at Hot Springs though I doubt we'll be able to make it up there due to prior commitments.
September 14-16 is all the info I have at this time but it is probably more on their website.

Back