• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shock valving

JWARE26

NAXJA Forum User
OK guys,
Time to revalve my shocks, my jeep is built to be more of a prerunner jeep. Fox 2.0 11" resis up front and fox 2.5 16" resis in the rear through the floor. What's everyone running for shock valving? They are waaaay soft right now. How stiff should I go on the compression? I still do your typical cruiser 4wd stuff every now and then. Any help is appreciated. Also, I have acos pro air bumps up front with a 3" Rubicon express spacer in the bottom. Having trouble getting them to line up at full bump. Any ideas? I can only do so much with the spacer till its against the coil.
Thanks, Justin

As stiff as you can, that's what she said. I am more used to the numbers for Bilstein, but something similar 360/70. Not sure what that equates to in Fox terms.

360/70 wouldn't be stiff at all. They would be fairly average compression with super slow rebound.

To bump this old thread I'm looking for pretty much same info. Need the Loop/loop end shocks (no stem up front like factory- and that's what fox ships)
So curious what you guys ordered for valving and everything. 2.0 performance series is what I was eyeing. 6.5" lift up front if someone is running same and has a PN. Thanks.

Back