• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SkyJacker 6-8" coils, RE 5.5" Leafs, shocks $300

Ranger Rick

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale: Pair of 6 or 8" front XJ coil springs (gave 6.5" without spacers) and a pair of 5.5" Rubicon Express rear XJ leaf springs for sale $300 for everything. Clear those 37's without hacking up your body to nothing left or clear 35's with little trimming job.

NEW Bilstein 5100 shocks for 6"+ lift on XJ Cherokee rears, PAIR. new pair $177.98 for two. Uses Bar-Pin-Eliminator made from swaybar brackets.
USED SkyJacker part number: JC60F/JC80F new list price is $257.54
USED Rubicon Express part number: RE1461 new 4WDH price per pair is $385.98

That's $192.99 each. Must run RE2705 or Synergy 2" boomerang shackles with these because they are longer than stock for extra flex. Great ride with these for use on 6" and over lift or long travel suspensions.

Orignial total for all this was over $820! Get it for lots less.....

These were used on my Synergy long arm kit and have plenty of life left in them good to go. Buyer didn't take because he only wanted 3" of lift to clear 32's
Text for fastest response :badpc:
three one O 5six7 77 two. four... TNX for Readin'!

For Sale: Pair of 6 or 8" front XJ coil springs (gave 6.5" without spacers) and a pair of 5.5" Rubicon Express rear XJ leaf springs for sale $300 for everything. Clear those 37's without hacking up your body to nothing left or clear 35's with little trimming job.

NEW Bilstein 5100 shocks for 6"+ lift on XJ Cherokee rears, PAIR. new pair $177.98 for two. Uses Bar-Pin-Eliminator made from swaybar brackets.
USED SkyJacker part number: JC60F/JC80F new list price is $257.54
USED Rubicon Express part number: RE1461 new 4WDH price per pair is $385.98

That's $192.99 each. Must run RE2705 or Synergy 2" boomerang shackles with these because they are longer than stock for extra flex. Great ride with these for use on 6" and over lift or long travel suspensions.

Orignial total for all this was over $820! Get it for lots less.....

These were used on my Synergy long arm kit and have plenty of life left in them good to go. Buyer didn't take because he only wanted 3" of lift to clear 32's
Text for fastest response :badpc:
three one O 5six7 77 two. four... TNX for Readin'!
Are you willing to separate the rear leafs? Decent shape?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes it is possible I will separate and YES in good shape. May benefit with new poly eye bushings though as the rubbers are a bit worn but arch is still good. call or text me, sorry for the super long delay in getting back to you, I don't log in and check messages. Sorry for that to all.

Rick

Do you still have the 5.5 leafs? If so how much for just the leafs? I'm quite interested. I might entertain the coils too but as it sits I'm not a huge fan of skyjacker.

Okay update folks:
5.5 leaf springs are SOLD.
2" Synergy shackles are SOLD.
6" lift height new shocks SOLD.

I have the Skyjacker coil springs and Rubicon Express HD Gen II swaybar quick disconnects that are NIB as in NEW IN THE BOX are all that remain, Skyjacker springs are $100 the pair plus any shipping. Too long to fit in my TJ, (gives an insane 10" of lift cause they are for an XJ not TJ!) so I am keeping the TJ 4" rated Superlift springs. There are NIB RE1130 quick disconnects are new up for sale as I have gone with a Currie AntiRock system instead so they are up for $100, that's $44 off new & I have a TeraFlex 44440 SS HD SYE kit for NP/NVG-231J transfer case with tone ring sensor for $220 New In Box, that's $33 off regular price of $152.99 most everywhere. Last but not least, I have a 2005 Rubicon D44 low mileage front axle for sale with the factory locker and air pump to run it...... Make a R E A S O N A B L E offer. Lowballerz, tire kickers and time wasting dreamers will be ignored.

Thanks for reading!

Back