• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet/GEARS....Party?? dates changed...

rms692

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to get my(and magimerlins) gears redone after the first of the year...anyone else need gears done?? Will be haveing a work/gear party at my place??? Weekend of Jan 8 or 15th???....eflores will hopefully b comeing to do the setup...he has all tool and knowhow..he is asking $150for setup..called a few friend in cali and they said it was a great deal as u can pay up to a grand for getting ur gears done....We can treat this as a meet-n-greet also.Get some ideas for the comeing year....camping available at my place...give me your feedback please...Rich

Re: Meet n Greet/GEARS....Party??

Rich, I'd like to come and hang out and maybe even learn something but...

The weekend of 7-9 Jan is an annual run I do at Barnwell with my Nissan buds.NOTE: you are all invited.

If it's the following weekend or later I'd like to mark it out on my calendar to meet & greet.

we can do it the weekend of the 15th then, ya its gonna be a drive for some of you, bring your family/kids stay the nite so u dont have to do the drive all in one day....would like to get some of our DFW area peeps down here to, yall allways say we dont have any meet n greets...welll?

ya, bout 9 miles...bout $40 a nite i think...Flatonia..78941

My dad and I are setting up my 8.25 tomorrow.

Yup. It was crazy too: this was the 4th time we've set up a 8.25. The bearing caps and preload washers went in on the first try. We were even able to set the backlash and carrier preload on the second try. 15 minutes tops.....well that part at least.

well we still need another axle or two to make it worth his while....???

we need more people to participate even if u dont need gears done....plenty of notice so dont bitch about nothing being planned....

cool....come on guys...familys are welcome kids n all...lol

ill be in Idaho, wish i could be there.... i need some stuff :D

Back