• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 2-door XJ Sport (Lancaster, PA)

It needs some work, I need some money...divorce has a funny way of turning your life on its head.

Looks like this might be the end of the line for my beloved XJ.

There's enough meat left on the bones to resurrect old girl. It has a Rusty's 4.5" lift, it's been used more as an "overland" rig throughout its lifetime...no insane bashing of any sort.

Cool air intake, pacesetter headers, Flowmaster exhaust...roof rack, excessive lighting, interior cargo rack.

Less than $700 worth of brake lines and suspension bits would breathe new life into an easy project. A good detail would go a long way.

As-is, it would need trailered or towed due to the nature of the rear brakes.

$1500...please?

0050c8a1d44d2eed369c367fddbdff79.jpg
074613ea5fd74561f4d088bcc6a3a696.jpg
191476981ef37fe0ae9924395a74afa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still available, folks.

I had her cranked up and running like a dream this weekend. A few people have been requesting interior pictures, so I’ll get some posted ASAP.

In the last interior picture, the cushions are a bid funky looking because the rear seat has been folded down for a good while.

Back