• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gift ideas for Co-Pilots?

Creeper2012

NAXJA Forum User
With the holidays fast approaching, I was curious to know some gifts you've given to your co-pilots (i.e. navigators, passengers-in-chief [significant others?]) that they use/wear while wheeling with you... whether it be something that makes life easier on the trail or just brings a smile to their face.

Nifty gadgets? Clothing? Interesting tools or accessories? Etc.? Let's hear it!

I'll start:
Last year, I had a tank top custom-made with an XJ grille across the chest (strategically sized and located for proper headlight placement :cheers: ) and "CO-PILOT" written in big, blocky orange letters across the top (to match the Jeep's color scheme). She wears it on every summer wheeling trip... #win! It serves as a cool reminder of the teamwork involved with getting through some of the tougher trails we take, too... which can be a metaphorical "life lesson" as well.

Aaaaaand GO!!!

Something to pee in when they can't / won't get out of the Jeep.

Mine likes the snow so a down vest was a hit. I can't go wrong with Wigwam wool socks.

Single use hand warmers make great stocking stuffers.

Back