• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craftsman Combination Wrench Metric 12-Point 26 Piece Half Off

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
7mm-22mm, plus a handful of "midget" wrenches (or is it more PC to call them "little people" wrenches???).

38 bux at OSH... Ends 3-26-17

B-7061211-1429963916655-300x300.jpg

http://www.osh.com/Osh-Categories/Tools-%26-Hardware/Tools/Auto-%26-Mechanics-Tools/Wrench-Sets/Craftsman-Combination-Wrench-Set%2C-Metric%2C-12-Point%2C-26-Piece/p/7061211#prettyPhoto

Not to rain on your parade or seem ungrateful for your attempts to be helpful, but be aware that if these are recent (~5 years) production they are Chinese not the Made in USA Craftsman you grew up with. So the sale price in my mind is about what they're worth.

Not to rain on your parade or seem ungrateful for your attempts to be helpful, but be aware that if these are recent (~5 years) production they are Chinese not the Made in USA Craftsman you grew up with. So the sale price in my mind is about what they're worth.
Agreed... Just thought someone could use an inexpensive starter kit. I carry these same wrenches in the heep, but they are like 30+ years old. So made back when Craftsman had decent quality stuff.

Back