• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Ballistic Fab GIVEAWAY!

BallisticDave

Follow me on Twitter!
So, last months giveaway was a great success! We have decided to do a repeat for NAXJA members!

We love our customers and want to help in every way we can, not just yammer endlessly about it!

Here is the deal! First prize is $100 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

Second place - $50 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

Third place - $25 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

All winners will receive some free swag in addition to the gift certificate prizes!

The rules are easy! To qualify you have to be a :NAXJA: Supporting member and register as a customer on our website with a valid name, phone number and email address. If already registered, just state that in your entry. All of these will be verified.

As I have said before...if you're not a supporting member of :NAXJA:, use our discount code to save you more than enough money to become a member! It's worth it!

I am going to run this giveaway until July 13th 2011 at midnight! Get your entries in now!

Once the winners are chosen, you will have 10 days to claim your prize. Anyone not claiming their prize by September 9th, 2011 at midnight forfeits their winnings and the winnings will be given to an alternate.

Lets have some fun and get some more free stuff!!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me, PM me, or email me ANYTIME!

Follow @BallisticFab

So, last months giveaway was a great success! We have decided to do a repeat for NAXJA members!

We love our customers and want to help in every way we can, not just yammer endlessly about it!

Here is the deal! First prize is $100 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

Second place - $50 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

Third place - $25 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

All winners will receive some free swag in addition to the gift certificate prizes!

The rules are easy! To qualify you have to be a :NAXJA: Supporting member and register as a customer on our website with a valid name, phone number and email address. If already registered, just state that in your entry. All of these will be verified.

As I have said before...if you're not a supporting member of :NAXJA:, use our discount code to save you more than enough money to become a member! It's worth it!

I am going to run this giveaway until July 13th 2011 at midnight! Get your entries in now!

Once the winners are chosen, you will have 10 days to claim your prize. Anyone not claiming their prize by September 9th, 2011 at midnight forfeits their winnings and the winnings will be given to an alternate.

Lets have some fun and get some more free stuff!!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me, PM me, or email me ANYTIME!

Follow @BallisticFab[/QUOTE

One question july 13th was a couple weeks ago. Just sayin
Ps already registered...

I thought I was reading the wrong thread. July 13?

Can I be included. I registered with the last thread.

Thanks
Jason

Looks like the date should have been changed to August 31. Thanks for another chance!

-Jon

Dave I take back all the dirty things I said about you.

Already Registered!

Registered.

Thanks,
JIM.

Back