• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires with mounted spare, lift, brake rotors, etc for sale

kf_chris

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling some of the parts I have.
For sale is a set of 4 Mud King Tires, 32.5 tall 11.5 wide 15 inch rim.
Only 4500 miles on these, I measured the spare against the tread depth on the ones with use (the spare hasn't been mounted on the jeep, just sat there) and there's less than an 1/8th inch wear.
the 4 tires go for 400 obo, with the spare it's 550.

I have powerslot front brake rotors, still in the box. 150 for the pair plus shipping.

4.5" RC lift, complete with the FULL leafs, BDS shocks (super smooth ride with the tires on) and the TC drop hardware. 1100 obo.
I also have 2 front RC shocks for sale, and one rear (the other was bent on the maiden voyage of the lift)

I have a SYE and Tom Woods d/s for sale, but no pics yet. Those parts were never mounted on my jeep and I was told they have low miles on the jeep I bought them off of.
I'd prefer pickup for the tires, I'm in Charleston WV. Local delivery can be arranged within a few hundred miles, but the buyer is paying a portion of my gas.
See pics. I can take more, and will soon. Any specific requests or questions just ask or pm me.

Just an FYI, I looked up the part number of the rotors and they are for a '99+ cherokee or '99+ wrangler(front). Bummer, I need new rotors. :(

IS the rear a D35 or an 8.25 that the driveshaft is made for?

Chris, what wheels worked for you with the 32.5s?
Stock offset???

Back