• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB MJ in Austin Area

avnsteve

NAXJA Forum User
this is more a feeler than an actual purchase request, I've been a truck guy my whole life, next to XJ's, and being without a truck (XJ only set of wheels) I really miss a truck, so got to looking at MJs and realize they could really do what I want done. Any for sale, I'd prefer something really inexpensive, and I'll swap my xj powertrain into...

good luck. I have been trying to find one for a daily driver(by posting on here) for a bit know.

ya I saw those too but 2500 plus for one is outta my range for what I want it for. Plus I want 2wd so I am not tempted to wheel it..

ill keep an eye out for both of yall but i havent seen any good deals recently.

I've been keeping an eye out as well and have not seen anything...

Is it? if so, you would have beat me to it so its all good if its you..... He didnt answer when I called today so I'm guessing its gone...

My neighbor has a super clean, straight body, rust free, 4x4 sitting at his house. He has owned it for as long as he has lived next door (he may have even bought it new). Well he has been in and out of the hospital alot lately, and he might let it go if someone made him an offer. He also has a nice lifted CJ-7, and an 02 Grand Cherokee so the MJ never gets driven.

It wasn't me either. The guy wouldn't answer his phone or call me back, soooooo. I am picking up an 89' 4dr 2wd auto for 350.00 from one of my accounts. I wanted an MJ but for the price that most want and they are getting harder to find I am just going to get another XJ for my DD.

Back