• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stroker issues- wideband reads somewhat lean but exhaust is super rich

b0fb0a8f84d534967d38d80bbad8cd53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So maybe its not as far off as we think at this point. Ugh. Its like im chasing my tail.

What does your wideband read at idle and low load cruise? Should be ~14.7.

I don't understand how oil would be getting into your gas as you mentioned. Do you mean that gas is getting into your oil?

Sorry I havent been sleeping enough - yes that is what I meant. Not a ton of gas in the oil though. Could be from Break in.

SO it seems like the tech misinterpreted CO2 for CO, so when my buddy said hey my friend has 13% CO he meant to say 13% CO2 to his master tech at his shop, when his tech heard 13% CO he freaked out...

SO I think this thing is running ok finally. It runs decent.

The issue I am so stressed about overfueling is that we had to pull the motor recently after a year of driving (900 miles only) the machine noticed a ton of fuel in the oil and said it was just starting to take out the rings. SO with the motor back in I am extra paranoid about running too rich, but this seems about right.

yeah he is tuning it right now via email. I could go find a dyno somewhere I suppose and data log that way.

Let's hope you see improvement. Your data log is a little hard to read but I don't like "what I think" I see. I didn't do any ECU tuning with mine but rather looked at the numbers and made a SWAG decision on some injectors. The final results were almost outstanding!

Back