• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

local chicago welder needed

jjchgo

NAXJA Forum User
this has nothing to do with jeeps. its for ladder here in our dock at work. if your interested making some money let me know. it should be an easy job and not take more then 15 minutes.

cheers,

jj

FattyPatty said:
I can come down and do it for some cash or lunch, preferably lunch

very cool. thank you very much for the offer. we actually have a few good place to eat around here. i will let you know more details and see if we cant work something out.

cheers,

jj

hey ass bag, why don't you call BJ's mom???

should have been first on your list.

one of these days I'm gonna come over and party with you, that is if you still remember who I am.

later

I remember you.
You're that foreskin wheeler, right?
What's the story on you going to WF, or will you be truck camping in Attica?

well, the problem this year is time and money, more so than normal. I can wing a few bucks to go to IN, but not any further.

to be honest, I havn't been folowing the WF thread, I just knew that it wasn't going to be in Attica.

that's okay.

wheeler youre always welcome to come party w/ me in chicago. if you go to attica in feb let me know i will meet ya there. i miss me some attica girls.

cheers,

jj

jjchgo said:
wheeler youre always welcome to come party w/ me in chicago. if you go to attica in feb let me know i will meet ya there. i miss me some attica girls.

cheers,

jj

well, count on the feb thing. been talking to bob and scotty mac and it will happen, nothing official but more traditional, you know how it was.

oh, and i'm sure that the attica girls miss you too. remember that time... wait, that wasn't us, that was your friend :D

Back