• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Share your Jeeptoberfest pics and videos

PDBreske

NAXJA Forum User
I was at Ocala's Jeeptoberfest 2010 on October 23rd and 24th and was wondering how many NAXJA members made it there. I saw only a handful of other Cherokees and caught a few on video. If you were there, share your photos and/or videos so we can all enjoy them.

As I said, not many XJs, but there are a couple in this video. Maybe if we get the word out then next year we can make a larger impact.

Jeeptoberfest 2010 on YouTube

was travis there? YellowXJ?

I don't remember seeing a yellow XJ, but I didn't look around for one. There was a neon green XJ and a couple black ones. Dark blue one, too.

It's American LeFrance Yellow. And yes he was there! LOL. So you did see him.

I went but did not get there until about 230 PM on Saturday due to work and coaching my son's soccer team (game that morning). Needless to say I did not enter a jeep in the show this time.

I am hoping next year to have the MJ ready and put all 3 rigs in (MJ, XJ, CJ5).

It's American LeFrance Yellow. And yes he was there! LOL. So you did see him.

I went but did not get there until about 230 PM on Saturday due to work and coaching my son's soccer team (game that morning). Needless to say I did not enter a jeep in the show this time.

I am hoping next year to have the MJ ready and put all 3 rigs in (MJ, XJ, CJ5).

Well, well, well..... since you two are back with xj's I think you two need to come to Harlan this summer. Start planning now. :soapbox:

Well, well, well..... since you two are back with xj's I think you two need to come to Harlan this summer. Start planning now. :soapbox:

It's all about da money...and no offense but Harlan is WAY far for us vs Tellico. Sounds like it's worth it BUT the extra mileage makes for extra expenses. Plus at the rate I'm going I will have to ride my bike if I do go!!

It's all about da money...and no offense but Harlan is WAY far for us vs Tellico. Sounds like it's worth it BUT the extra mileage makes for extra expenses. Plus at the rate I'm going I will have to ride my bike if I do go!!

I know but I had to try and persuade you.... Harlan is different then Tellico and in some ways better.

I don't doubt that at all. And I will go...if/when I can afford to. I know Carmine wants to go real bad and I am sure Travis does too. We miss our 14 hour trail riding days!!

Not to hijack the thread further BUT for anyone who may be interested head over to FJOA.net and start looking for info on the Spring Scramble. I don't know if the info is up for nest year but it's a campout every spring somehwere in Central FL. Some mild wheeling (mud and sand...some times moderate) and good times at the campground.

Back