NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > OEM Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

OEM Tech Discussion Forum for OEM (Original Equipment) or stock XJs and MJs.

Old February 11th, 2018, 17:18
NAXJA Forum User
Re: Headlight switch connector

Originally Posted by Tardis XJ View Post
Thanks to all for your answers. I installed the harness upgrade to my Hella H4 conversion headlights, and wow what a difference. And, as suggested, I didn't need to change the headlight switch. I'm going to replace the switch though and get one of the connectors recommended by the answers. Great responses--thanks again.
Likely don't need to replace the switch now since it doesn't carry such a large burden.