• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf spring bushing R&R

You may want to ask around about this particular kit or similar ones in that price range...have heard of a few of these bending. I buy stuff form Harbor Freight but the quality of the items is not up to brand name items. Just my opinion.

I also own the HF unit. I have beat the snot out of it even using my impact on it and it has held up fine. For the money, it is one of the most vaulable tools in my shop.

old_man said:
I also own the HF unit. I have beat the snot out of it even using my impact on it and it has held up fine. For the money, it is one of the most vaulable tools in my shop.

Agree 100% but have not yet used it for leaf spring bushings in particular.

Well I'm gonna respect our "Presidents" opinion and get this set...I've looked at it b-4 but shyed away due to other tools from them that did'nt hold up, for the price of this I guess I'll give it a shot ....thnks for the feedback "old man"'.

Last edited:
Back