• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuse Box and wiring harness

Hello,

first off sorry if this is in the wrong place but dose any know any companys that sell factory wiring harness and fuse boxs for the 91Xj laredo. I have been looking for over a month and cant find a thing and with out one my XJ is not driveable.

Thanks alot.

Blackbeast said:
Hello,

first off sorry if this is in the wrong place but dose any know any companys that sell factory wiring harness and fuse boxs for the 91Xj laredo. I have been looking for over a month and cant find a thing and with out one my XJ is not driveable.

Thanks alot.
Junk yards

I my experience my clutch master cylinder was leaking onto my fuse box and the contacts were broken/corroded.I got some terminals from napa and replaced the bad ones and sprayed it all down with electronic cleaner and it solved my problem......but it sounds like you may have a bigger problem if your looking for a whole harness.

Back