• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a new transmission...

5-90

NAXJA Forum User
Well...

I may be coming into a few buck soon, and this damn Peugeot is going silly in first, second, third (now!) and reverse. I gotta get something better...

I doubled this in Sierra and SoCal - truck freight is just off the far end of nuts these days, and I am therefore willing to drive to pick up or meet if the price is right...

I need to bolt it into my 88XJ/4.0/BA-10/NP231/D30/D35. If it won't work with original structural stuff (like crossmember and driveshafts,) I'd need that stuff as well.

How much I'm willing to pay for it depends largely on what I have to do to get the thing (i.e. how far I've got to drive) and how much work I've got to do to get it in workin' order (whether or not I have to rebuild it.)

Anyone have anything useful? Price is (as usual) an issue, but that can potentially be worked out.

An AX-15 is acceptable, but an NV3550 is preferred (doesn't the 3550 swap right in for the Peugeot? I seem to recall that it does...)

5-90

Back