• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ Tie Rod/Drag Link

I can get the 0"-2.5" for 130 from rustys or the 3"-6" from rustys for the same price but I don't want to buy one than 6 months later buy another

Might wanna do some research on peoples experience with that particular manufacturer.

If you're going to do any kind of aftermarket track bar I'd highly recommend going to a double shear mount on the drivers side. The stock one uses a tapered end just like a tie rod end, and a lot of places like to just stick a heim or something similar with a straight bolt in there. They are known to come loose and give you a headache regularly.

Might wanna do some research on peoples experience with that particular manufacturer.

If you're going to do any kind of aftermarket track bar I'd highly recommend going to a double shear mount on the drivers side. The stock one uses a tapered end just like a tie rod end, and a lot of places like to just stick a heim or something similar with a straight bolt in there. They are known to come loose and give you a headache regularly.

Got a suggestion for me? I'm definitely interested in making sure I'm getting a good product and I've heard good things ablut some of their stuff

IRO double shear TB +mount will be your least expensive option, unless you find something better quality used.

Yes, the bracket just bolts on. I build a bracket for our WJ and OTK steering kits, but the RE1600 and 1665 may be just what you need.

Back