• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to get back in...

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
I've been absent from NAXJA for a while. With two kids, a new house, and a new job at the time, I didn't have the time to wheel my XJ anymore. It stayed parked in the driveway. I'd drive it around town some but eventually sold it almost three years ago.

I'm now looking to get back in. My son loves monster trucks and 4 wheelers and being outside for that matter. I've spotted a 93 XJ with coolant issues in Nashville. I may head out this Sunday and take a look.

I'm hoping to get back into this game soon. 3 years isn't that long, but I sure have missed my Jeep.

Do it!

I've spotted a 93 XJ with coolant issues.

I'm hoping to get back into this game soon. 3 years isn't that long, but I sure have missed my Jeep.

Unless it is a Jeep you can buy for a few hundred why not wait for one that functions normally? Coolant issues won’t get you back into the jeep game soon...

I’m jealous though. I wish I could build another XJ and not make all the mistakes I did on the one I have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless it is a Jeep you can buy for a few hundred why not wait for one that functions normally? Coolant issues won’t get you back into the jeep game soon...

I’m jealous though. I wish I could build another XJ and not make all the mistakes I did on the one I have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly why I'm looking at it. Cheap.

Back