• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need 2x auto trans for 2.5

xjnation said:
so lookin for a 2.5 auto trans for 2x truck working on another project...hey Eagle you got one lying around? Anyone? :wave1:
Depending how soon you need it I might have one within next few weeks and I was wondering how am I going to unload it :D It'd be an AW4 that was bolted to a 4.0 but IIRC they are the same.

Kejtar said:
Depending how soon you need it I might have one within next few weeks and I was wondering how am I going to unload it :D It'd be an AW4 that was bolted to a 4.0 but IIRC they are the same.

I dont think so the 2.5 uses a GM 904 or 999 TF I dont believe the bolt pattern is the same.

xjnation said:
so lookin for a 2.5 auto trans for 2x truck working on another project...hey Eagle you got one lying around? Anyone? :wave1:

Rick norman just sent one to the scrap yard. The jeep it came out of had it rebuilt 500 miles ago for 1200.00.... Dollar short and a week short....:)

Joe

jDAMN! ya think you guys would give a guy up north a call before ya throw stuff away! LOL I need it for a hybrid buggy Im building. What junk yard do ya know off hand

FlexyJOE said:
Rick norman just sent one to the scrap yard. The jeep it came out of had it rebuilt 500 miles ago for 1200.00.... Dollar short and a week short....:)

Joe

xjnation, PM'd ya.

Back