• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruff Stuff utn 1 ton y-link steering ?

You can measure your tie rod end to tie rod end dimension to give yourself an idea of how long your new 1-ton tie rod. The drag link you'll just have to measure.

If you choose to go OTK, be aware that you will likely need to cut things like the steering damper and sway bar mounts to get it to clear and retain steering travel. You should also be prepared to go to an OTK track bar. You can grab RuffStuff's axle bracket and heims if you expect to go that route. You'll likely have enough leftover tube from the kit to make that bar.

If you haven't ordered that setup yet, get in touch with rock and road performance. They work with rough stuff and they'll set you up with a pre bent rough stuff kit to order. Just give them your lift height. All of the inserts you need for your Pitman arms and your knuckles can be sent as well. I just ordered this same kit, this week myself. You should call them there across the street from rough stuff, the guys there refered me over there. It's about 400 with knuckle and pitman inserts and cure

Back