• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Socal short run to Corral Canyon/Sidewinder...

Cherikon

NAXJA Forum User
Not trying to take over Troy's run to Superstition, but there has been some interest in going to Corral Canyon.....so here goes:

This is for Sat. March 25.
Trying to get a few people together for a moderate run out to Corral Canyon to tackle Sidewinder. Plan on being out at 4 Corners Trailhead between 8:30 and 9:00 AM.

If interested, PM me or call 360-632-1787. I have directions and a good trail map. I have been out to Sidewinder a few times and know that it can be run without a lot of lift and no lockers. It's a good beginning moderate trail for people in the Socal area who want to build their confidence and skill on the rocks.

Thanks, Coullt (Cherikon)

Again... not trying to step on toes here:shiver: , just want to go for an easy Saturday run.

That's a really fun mild run. I wish I could go, but my heep needs too much work. Infact, all my vehicles need work. Have fun, take pics.

mikedashg said:
That's a really fun mild run. I wish I could go, but my heep needs too much work. Infact, all my vehicles need work. Have fun, take pics.

:bs: Excuses, excuses.... just kidding mike- I know your woes with the heep. Have fun welding on that thing.

This was a fun event on our route....

IMG_2102.JPG

I'll post the link to my album in here for you guys that went on the run... thanks again for coming out and I look forward to more trips out to Camp Morena again....

Mike....

IMG_2062.JPG

Adam...

IMG_2158.JPG

and Scott...

IMG_2169.JPG

There is more to come.... I need some of the pics from Ryan (hint, hint Scott!)

Thanks again.
Coullt

Those couple of pics are great, Coullt, I have some from my brother and I, what's the best way to make them available to you, Mike and Scott? I'm still figuring out this website. Oh, did anyone get any footage of you almost rolling? Just curious, would like to see it if they did. I had a blast last Saturday too. You guys keep referring to Sidewinder as easy, I guess I just have some trail experience to gain. To me that seemed kinda hard.
Oh, Rob, with the forest ranger green cherokee, mentioned convoying up to Big Bear. Just wondering when you're headed up there, if you wanted to join, or maybe you already knew about riding up together. I doubt I'll be able to get up there Friday, even though I want to. But most of Saturday and Sunday are good for me. Can't wait. Later

Adam

Yea, it was a pretty dang fun day. Thanks for letting me wheel with ya guys.

I have quite a few pics and some video. I'll try and make a couple CD's and get them to you guys.

Here is a shot of Coult almost floppin'.

IMG_1160.jpg

Thanks again guys.

-Scott

Jeepsterboy101 said:
Yea, it was a pretty dang fun day. Thanks for letting me wheel with ya guys.

I have quite a few pics and some video. I'll try and make a couple CD's and get them to you guys.

Here is a shot of Coult almost floppin'.

IMG_1160.jpg

Thanks again guys.

-Scott

OOOOOHHH, Now I can see the problem.

It's those guys in the back trying to push it over!

Go figure!

Coullt and Scott, I'm going to send my pics to Mike's email, he's going to post them. If you want me to send them straight to you, just let me know and I will, no problem. Look forward to seeing the pics you guys have. Take it easy.

Adam

Coullt,

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=29081170210&page=1&sort_order=0

Album Not Found
The link you are using is no longer valid. If this link was sent to you in an email and you would like to view the photos, you will need to contact the album owner and have them share the album using the Gallery's share feature.

If the link was to your own album and you would like to link your album from a personal web site or create a custom email message, please follow these instructions:

Share the album with yourself, from the "Share Photos" tab, with your own email address in the "To" field.
After you receive the share email, copy the URL, or web address, included at the bottom of the email.
This web address can be sent to friends or family with a custom email message, or you can use it to add to your personal web site.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact EasyShare Gallery's Customer Service

Back