• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody in Corona?

jeeping4fun

NAXJA Forum User
I'm located in Corona wanted to see if there is anybody else around here. I have tools, beer and free time every once awhile to have a wrenching party. Haven't been active on the forum as my daughter just turned 1 so needless to says I've been busy the last year and a half.

Not super local, right up the 15 in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm sure there's a few others closer.

Welcome!

Corona huh? That's right there on the edge of the world. Welcome and congrats on the wee one.

I'm on the other side of the Santa Ana Canyon in Yorba Linda, or off the end of the earth according to Tim. If you schedule a wrenching party I'll have to check the traffic before I can commit to going, unless you are way south in Corona and I can drive down to Maple Springs and then over Santiago and come down that way.

Been there several times. Get a new pitman arm lol. Had to cut mine off one time.

I'm hoping a power steering pump replacement doesn't require removing the pitman arm. IF so, I've been doing it wrong :)

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

Back