• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Troy Myers the original owner of the Badlands passed away today.

mac 'a sad week' gyvr

Well after a week of not having a heater in the house, new one is getting installed as we speak. Been running off electric heaters all week. Next months electric bill is gonna be great.

So you’re having a new furnace installed?

mac ‘or a heater in warsaw’ gyvr

🖕😊🖕

I have been mulling the idea of starting my own car lot featuring rust free 4wd vehicles. There is commerical property near where I live that would satisfy requirement for a dealer's license among other things, and the property has been for sale since June '17 with no action per the realator.

Owner wants $190K. Am I a jerk for offering $90k or $100K?

I know he probably won't take it, but you never know. He can counter and we go from there.

Thoughts?

Auto sales sucks. But I cant imagine doing anything else! Going since 1994. It definitely is the epitome of 'takes money to make money'. Only advice is to dont over extended yourself, but its a fun gamble.

Why not give it a try Matt. He may surprise you with his counter offer. A nice car lot with rust free vehicles around here would be nice to have.

Auto sales sucks. But I cant imagine doing anything else! Going since 1994. It definitely is the epitome of 'takes money to make money'. Only advice is to dont over extended yourself, but its a fun gamble.

I was hoping you would chime in. PM incoming at some point.

Why not give it a try Matt. He may surprise you with his counter offer. A nice car lot with rust free vehicles around here would be nice to have.

People always complain about rust around here because it sucks. And there are plenty of vehicles/models that still have a strong following, but rust is a killer a lot of the time. Why not bring those vehicles back here so you don't have to spend money on a brand new one?

You guys have rust? Come up to Wisconsin and see some real rust...

People always complain about rust around here because it sucks. And there are plenty of vehicles/models that still have a strong following, but rust is a killer a lot of the time. Why not bring those vehicles back here so you don't have to spend money on a brand new one?
I'll give you $500 for every rust free 4x4 that sits for more than a week.

Standard NAXJA standing offer

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back