• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

505 performance heads? are they any good?!!

If we got really energetic, we could devise a points system for people to apply & keep a running score for vendors.

In that case, +5 points for Russ Pottenger, based on my energetic drive to work this morning. The only problems with my Russ p stroker were parts I DIDNT get from him, serp belt pulley bearings, alternators, distributors, etc. consequences from upping the rev range.

Ok...
Here goes ANOTHER VICTIM!!!
I wish I would have had enough forthought to look up reviews on
505. This place is still in the business of robbing customers.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!
Not that this would matter to non-military personal, but I explained to him I was recently retired from the Army after 20yrs of Duty. Zack will steal from anyone.

It seems like that. I'm still waiting on parts from him. Bearings, rings, Cam kit minus the springs, keepers
and timing chain, I got those. An oil pump as well. They are nice parts and all (they actually are), but
I need them all to finish the engine. I've done everything else to the Jeep, it's just sitting there now.

I can get a hold of him but the conversation is the same every time. I mean I'm 2000 miles away or I'd
be in his face already. Whether it's done and waiting for a single part or whatever but it's taken too long as it is.

I would lay a small part of that too on companies (even good ones) that like to hold onto everything in batches
and let them go when X amount has been piled up to save on shipping regardless how long it's been. Lots of parts
companies do that. It shouldn't be our problem but anything to pass the buck, if shipping is a problem then
combing through the management is what's needed to get rid of the idiots.

I've had people call me back over a year later asking if I want the parts still and I'm like "WTF are ye talking about,
what parts?" Then when I remember I'm like "No! You took too long and I fixed it long ago. I don't have time to waste
on your stupid shipping/batching practices".

In the end I just want Zach to get me my bloody parts from them and be done with it. I've heard him talk to his
suppliers, he's all smoochi smoochi with them and then diverts us when we are on the phone. If I'd be him I
would be kicking peoples asses down there. Look we've got transactions going on here with people, get off
your lazy asses and produce parts! I's start searching for other suppliers that are willing to work rather then
trying for easy money.

The whole automotive business structure is stupid. Usually some worthless piece of human trash pushing a pen wanting
to make more money for nothing.

Tiny rant over.

Last edited:
Back