• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members Chat

go to the members forum and it is one of the stickies at the top. tells ya what to enter and everything.

BUCKYXJ said:
go to the members forum and it is one of the stickies at the top. tells ya what to enter and everything.
you have to be in the Red and Grey screen set up too since it doesn't show up under the blue and grey or other options...

BornAgainXJer said:
OK, now I can get into chat but there nothing there. All it says is

Chat Powered by:vBXirc 2.5.2
[ - Contact Us - North American XJ Association - Archive - ]
what's wrong here?​
hard to tell. You using a Macintosh? Windows 3.1? :)

Looks like you may not have Java enabled, or you did not allow the Java to load. Gotta have the Java. :)

I can't get it to load. I found out the problem was that it wasn't loading. The screen would get half way done and stop. I don't know whats the problem. Javas enabled but it still won't work.

Glenn said:
hard to tell. You using a Macintosh? Windows 3.1? :)

Looks like you may not have Java enabled, or you did not allow the Java to load. Gotta have the Java. :)

Glenn,

Can you post that link to download that IRC chat that you recently sent me? I had to reload XP, and lost it in the process.

I think it would probably be easier to use for a lot of people here.

All I get is this crap... What is going on

Warning: main(./chat/lib/index.lib.php3): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/naxjaor/public_html/chat/phpMyChat.php3 on line 10

Warning: main(./chat/lib/index.lib.php3): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/naxjaor/public_html/chat/phpMyChat.php3 on line 10

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './chat/lib/index.lib.php3' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/naxjaor/public_html/chat/phpMyChat.php3 on line 10

You are accessing the OLD non existant chat. Where are you getting that links from, so we can remove it?

from the members forum, fourth sticky down... Where is the new one at

Unable to connect : null

Back