• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic Fab giveaway!

BallisticDave

Follow me on Twitter!
As always guys, you spoke and we listened!

I asked about what most people like to see when there is a giveaway and the majority said a gift certificate, well, you got it! Why giveaway parts you can't use?!

This is a pretty tame giveaway, but we will judge by the success of this one for the next one I am planning.

Here is the deal! First prize is $100 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

Second place - $50 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

Third place - $25 Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate. party1:

The rules are easy! To qualify you have to be a NAXJA Supporting member and register as a customer on our website with a valid name, phone number and email address. If already registered, just state that in your entry. All of these will be verified.

As I have said before...if you're not a supporting member of NAXJA, use our discount code to save you more than enough money to become a member! It's worth it!

I am going to run this giveaway until July 13th 2011 at midnight! Get your entries in now!

Once the winners are chosen, you will have 10 days to claim your prize. Anyone not claiming their prize by July 23, 2011 at midnight forfeits their winnings and the winnings will be given to an alternate.

Lets have some fun and get some more free stuff!!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me, PM me, or email me ANYTIME!

Follow @BallisticFab

Last edited:
Already registered on your site (Member #1557). Thanks for the chance, and for your constant support of the club. :cheers:

I'm in. Just registered. NAXJA#: 3817

Count me In as Well, been a regular customer of yours for a few years.. spent plenty with you guys.. All my front end 3 link stuff came from You.. Naxja member #912.. Scott Tell.

Count me In, I've been a registered customer for awhile.

Back