• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Jason! It's for YOU!

We might not all want to admit it, but most of us do belong in that club!!

(Yes, I know you might not be apart of it YET, just because you are single and can do what ever you want:) but you must admit you still do have to pick your priorities (work, miata, jeep, other toys, rallies, car shows, drinking, party, etc, etc, etc) we all pick our priorities based on what we want to do when!!)

Just because Jason is Man enough to admit it, doesn't mean it makes him any different!!

I suspect this is the same reason there are only a few people who actually post a wheeling trip, yet lots of people actually show up??

Jason, We love you man!!

Michael

2xtreme said:
Just because Jason is Man enough to admit it, doesn't mean it makes him any different!!

Jason, We love you man!!

It's just that he admits it so frequently! ;) :D

-----Matt-----

P.S. This is, of course, all in good fun. The club (I believe) is meant to be tongue-in-cheek funny...just like my response(s).

I'm probably a good candidate for Pres. then because I'm pretty sure Jason's been out more times than I have which is a BIG FAT ZERO!!!! Not for lack of trying.

Heck I am definitely a member of that club. I wonder if that would work as a signature :)

Hans "The I have a Jeep and some times go wheeling, but most times I have to work and if the wife don't want me to do anything and the kids don't have anything they need me for and if the rig isn't broken or need of maintance and the daily drivers are in good repair and the house doesn’t need repair or on fire and it's not somebody's birthday or anniversary and the dogs are not loose and the kids are not fighting and I have enough money for gas and the yard doesn't need mowing and the wife is happy with me and my mom says it's OK and ( insert your own troubles here) and it's not too hot/cold/raining/snowing/windy/dry, I might make it to the trail later club. " Huisman

XJourney said:
Heck I am definitely a member of that club. I wonder if that would work as a signature :)

Hans "The I have a Jeep and some times go wheeling, but most times I have to work and if the wife don't want me to do anything and the kids don't have anything they need me for and if the rig isn't broken or need of maintance and the daily drivers are in good repair and the house doesn’t need repair or on fire and it's not somebody's birthday or anniversary and the dogs are not loose and the kids are not fighting and I have enough money for gas and the yard doesn't need mowing and the wife is happy with me and my mom says it's OK and ( insert your own troubles here) and it's not too hot/cold/raining/snowing/windy/dry, I might make it to the trail later club. " Huisman
Yeah, but you have to get the windshield banner for the club...of course then you couldn't see out to wheel it...which wouldn't matter...'cause it never gets wheeled.... Kinda a self-fulfilling prophesy, huh? :D

-----Matt-----

HA HA, I'm single.:cheers:

At least I got to go work on my Mall Wheeling ratings today before work. Anybody from Tacoma find that mud puddle on the back side towards the Post Office? Great short cut.

XJLaredo said:
HA HA, I'm single.:cheers:

Do you REALLY think that is better?

I am sure that I can come up with a lot of things that are much better about being married :)

Is the grass greener on the other side?

Michael

2xtreme said:

I am sure that I can come up with a lot of things that are much better about being married :)

Michael

Oh no, they've gotten to you...

:)

2xtreme said:

Michael

Actually i did enjoy being married. My ex liked my XJ and going wheelin. Its just a little easier to do what i want now.

Back