• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEED- XJ bumper, fender, flare, headlight bezel, corner lite

Blaine B.

NAXJA Forum User
In need of 84-96 Jeep Cherokee parts.

1) Front bumper
2) Driver's front fender
3) Driver's front fender flare
3) Driver's front headlight bezel
4) Driver's front corner marker lense
5) Both high/low note horns

Thank you! I am located in Northwest Indiana.

Ya. Color doesn't even matter. I'd have to repaint the bumper/flare anyway. The fender should be black.....but I could just spray that myself as well.

So where do you live? Where is Poconos?

You'd probably pass a thousand salvage yards on your way. Out here the local u-pull-it's get 25 for a fender with no accesories and a couple bucks each for grille parts. The only problem is you can never find any XJ or MJ grille parts because as soon as they hit the yard they're gone.

I've seen alot of stuff at the local pick and pull.

I was just wondering if I could get some stuff elsewhere. They've gouged me on prices sometimes, and sometimes not. Like $7.00 for a few center console light harnesses (you know, the bulbs for the 4wd selector and trans shifter)

I could go there and get some prices. I'd do that before I went and pulled the crap.

I wonder if they count the flare seperate from the fender even though they are attached when you pull it? :)

Back